Flying tournaments will occur every month with qualifying rounds and a final where the skilled flyers from each house can show off their amazing talent.
The qualifying round will consist of each house racing against their fellow housemates through a challenging course. The top three fastest flyers of each house will qualify into the final! There will also be three backup flyers for each house in case a finalist cannot make it.
The flying finals will take place in three heats, meaning each house competitor will be racing in a separate elimination round. One winner will emerge from each of these three rounds; each round has a different pool of racers. The three winners will then compete in one final race, and the winner of this race will be crowned the Flying Champion for this month (alongside their fellow house-racers!). This means that there may be multiple members of the same house in the final race or none at all, this would just pose an advantage or disadvantage to that team.
• 300 house points each (900 total).
• Temporary (Flying Champion) prefix.
• Temporary PvP Crown hat.
• Special Collectable Item.
• 500 Potter Points
• 1000 gold each.
• 100 house points each (300 total).
• 250 gold each.
• 40 House Points each (120 total).
• 100 gold each.
• 50 gold each.
- You must not cast, drop potions, use beans, powders or anything that may enhance you flying or impact somebody else flying. It should simply be the player showing their ability against the course.
- You must use the broomstick provided to you for the tournament. This is to ensure that everybody is equal and has a fair chance of winning.
- You must not resort into another house to participate for another house if you did not make it as a finalist or backup finalist. You may not also resort into another house if you qualified for the final as a finalist or backup finalist. Another player will be selected to take your place if it is found that you have.
- You must remain positive and supportive of your fellow housemates. Good teamwork and a positive attitude will always play well in your favour. While the qualifying round will be predominantly working against your housemates, the finals certainly will be working with them. Try your best and enjoy the competition!
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message an Arena Master on Enjin, TeamSpeak or in game.
- If you have been banned after you have qualified for a tournament, you will be disqualified from that months tournament, even if unbanned in time for the finals.
August 24th 2019
iQuackLikeADuck, xMarit, Joelowo
July 20th 2019
iQuackLikeADuck, Kyoen, xMarit
June 22nd 2019
TNTCrafterMC, Redmire, ThelFox
May 18th 2019
TNTCrafterMC, PrettyFast, WoodButton
April 27th 2019
HeyLookBunnies, acomplish, DJFantom
March 23rd 2019
ChimpyNut, Magma_Charge, Zis_Craft
February 23rd 2019
SmellySorcerer, JackkFrost, DJFantom
January 19th 2019
Magma_Charge, Sealiouslyy, xAutumnn
December 15th 2018
TNTCrafterMC, Frebii, xMarit
November 17th 2018
acomplish, SmellySorcerer, TooNanigans
October 27th 2018
Evonnie, SmellySorcerer, TooNanigans
September 15th 2018
Evonnie, TooNanigans, SerenaWilliam
August 18th 2018
RainbowElfe, TooNanigans, blackcatwizard
February 24th 2018
SavageEllizzaXD, Collyn101, PurplePlanetPK
January 27th 2018
PaulUH, TooNanigans, HektorsShadows
December 17th 2017
Yegrodore, Bastaii, Xcela
November 18th 2018
Adrien_Riddle, kiymi, alhecks
October 21st 2017
Advanced_Yoshi, Syster15, Frebii
September 30th 2017
Dawnthepanda, chu_chu_pikachu, FlightlessBirb_
August 26th 2017
sam123jam, Ginger_Cat101, QuackingDuck1
July 22nd 2017
_Taliaaaa, Ant_Pixels SirCodey
June 24th 2017
Danneman01, unoriginalities, wizardpotter
May 28th 2017
NotTalia, Stup3fy_, Risttahukas
April 29th 2017
Dragonblitz527, Dwebbles, TerrsShadow