DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Forest Housing Scenery

xxXperteXxx

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xxXperteXxx
Auralock Serpent
Today I had the idea that a Housing Scenery in the Forest would be nice. I know there is the Jungle Scenery, which is in the Forest. But I mean a european or north european Forest, like the Forests in the Wilderness or the forbidden Forest. The Hogsworth Scenery also has some trees, but I would like a Scenery that is not at a specific locations, like the Swamp Scenery or the Savanna Scenery.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thank you for this suggestion! We appreciate all feedback and suggestions that we get, as it allows us to listen to what you have to say. We like your suggestion and we hope to do this or something similar sometime in the future!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @xxXperteXxx !

I'm here to tell you that this suggestion is complete, as we now have various sceneries, that are forest-themed with some small additions! We sadly can't specifically include the Forest from HP due to copyright. The housing sceneries with substantial forests include the Werewolf, Flying Hoops and Regal Garden sceneries.

Thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:serpent: