DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Forum Chat Channel

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
On the Minecraft server there should be a channel for forums. The use of this channel would be to copy and paste links from here and put it on the channel to show suggestions and things you have posted on this website. This would be cool as I always see random links in global chat and when I message a link I feel as if I am annoying people.

If you could make this possible that would be great.
Thanks,

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @neppie__ !!

This is unfortunately not something we would like to do. We feel that an in-game channel like this would not be used very often and would not be worth creating a whole new channel for. There are already a lot of channels, and this would make things increasingly more confusing for new players. Additionally, links to the forums are not often posted in-game.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion. We always appreciate new and interesting ideas! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: