DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

friend limit

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @MattyPoltergeist,

Thank you for bringing up your suggestion. The suggestion to increase the friend limit has been brought up earlier and unfortunately, has been declined. We currently are unable to expand the limit, as this would cause server lag. There is a revamp on the books in the future, but we are unable to do that now.

You can review this thread for more information!

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out! I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
MAYBE LET US DOWNLOAD THE TEXTUREPACK TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE?
Hi! While we appreciate your feedback, that would ultimately not solve the issue, nor are we planning to facilitate that. In this instance, we have considered how much lag it creates, where the benefits of increasing the limit do not match the created extra server lag. This is mentioned in the thread mentioned above.

If you have any future comments or questions, you can always reach out to me or any Poltergeist. In your instance, I would recommend doing this through the Inbox feature, which can be found here. If you want to respond to this topic, it is best placed at the mentioned thread above, as this is a duplicate.

Frebii

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Frebii
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
Hia @MattyPoltergeist,

Thank you for bringing up your suggestion. The suggestion to increase the friend limit has been brought up earlier and unfortunately, has been declined. We currently are unable to expand the limit, as this would cause server lag. There is a revamp on the books in the future, but we are unable to do that now.

You can review this thread for more information!

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out! I wish you a wonderful day :heart:
idk other servers seem to manage it