DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Frist Join Wand

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
I was thinking that it would be better to put a series of wands (similar to those of the wizzarding word site) to give to the first join it would be better for the server economy people would be more encouraged to buy wands and also it would be more beautiful not to see people entered by 10 seconds to have important wands fortunately another example is that of the reset because they had a wand they don't like or the envy towards others for a more beautiful wand so it would be nice to put b frist login wand to give to those who enter for first time (and possibly put them in the shop as well) I think it would give many advantages to the server and would gratify more those who have already bought a wand

Last edited:

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi! Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us, I'll get back to you with a conclusion once we've talked about this!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello! @Nicolas Crestello! Unfortunately, we'll be declining this suggestion.

The random wand appearances showcase that we have different wand textures available on the store, and having different wands for every person gives the feeling of their wand being special.