DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Furbies!

dani !

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: jisunize
Honeybadger Staff Phoenix Vampire Class Helper Lore Master SPEW
Sooo Chivi and I were talking....about furbies. Along with our brilliant Netflix idea pitch for a furby clown movie, we'd also love a furby pet! Think about how terrifying it would be to see people walking around with furbies...especially during Halloween O:

Furbies for a better Potterworld!

(this is absolutely not a joke. we want furbies)

Isabel_Vulchanova

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: DangerousIsabel
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW Drooble's Order
Sooo Chivi and I were talking....about furbies. Along with our brilliant Netflix idea pitch for a furby clown movie, we'd also love a furby pet! Think about how terrifying it would be to see people walking around with furbies...especially during Halloween O:

Furbies for a better Potterworld!

(this is absolutely not a joke. we want furbies)
i think this would be a great idea! it would be v cool to see different colored furbys along with a different size variant as well (like the classic furby and furby buddy)

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @dani !!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to the threads! An additional thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. As we're always on the lookout for new ways we can make our server a better place, we really appreciate your idea!

At this time, I will now be forwarding your suggestion to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your idea or not. I will be getting back to you here so do be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate