DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Future planned events

RazzleDazzle

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: DazzleRazzling
I think if we have a calendar (or something else if you have any ideas) which shows all the future events planned for a year. That way we could the community could plan ahead like prepare ourselves like taking time off if we wanted to play for an extended amount of time for example.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I don't think this would work for several reasons. First off, putting time frames is a bit demanding. For example this year, star wars (may the 4th event) started after may the 4th which was clearly unplanned but the event simply wasn't ready. Setting up dates would just create unnecessary pressure on staff to put out the events at that exact time. Secondly, events aren't really planned yearly. That might create even more issues with overlapping with other events like tournaments/classes. And finally, there's already a tradition that certain events happen and when you can expect them (valentines, spring event, may the 4th event, anniversary, butterbeer, Halloween and winter waltz happen)

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello, @KipTheAnimal !

Thank you for creating this suggestion and leaving your opinion! Unfortunately, this thread is a duplicate to the original suggestion that you can read here. As mentioned on the original thread, this would put too much pressure on the Game Design team to release gameplay on the set date. The original thread has a more detailed reasoning so feel free to read that for more information on why it was declined.

Regardless, thank you for this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:honeybadger: