DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Gallery suggestion

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
A quick suggestion. So on the old enjin forums we had a galery tab where potterworld posted some screenshots from events and stuff. I think we could something similar here but with a new twist, as in players being able to post their screenshots. Maybe even have personal galleries. I think it would make forums a bit more active and nostalgic idk.

Ivan_

Professor
Ngl it's so cool seeing you have a screenshot from every year. I wish I could find all my screenshots on PW from 2015 :(( Luckily I've got 2020-2021-2022)
It is cool but I wish I had more. When I started playing I didn't even know what screenshots are but I'm glad I have some at least. And that is why it would be cool if we had a gallery here so that we can all share ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jae โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Ivan_!

Thank you for your suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the rest of the team to further discuss this. Once a decision has been made by the leadership team, I will return with a response for you so please keep an eye on this thread. Again thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day! :serpent:

Ivan_

Professor
This would honestly be so cool, like imagine an entire social platform for potterworld
Exactly. Enjin was literally that, a social platform. People actually posted on their pages etc. I feel like forums are missing that part and they do feel a bit empty sometimes.

Jae โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Ivan_ !!

The suggestion about an official gallery has previously been accepted here. However, we still like the idea of doing this and plan to do it. Additionally, the suggestion about personal galleries has also been accepted, as we like the idea and want to do it, but our focus for now would be implementing the official gallery first.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: