Since our last Q&A, there have been many gameplay changes and patches made in order to improve the server. While our Game Design team has many ideas on future additions, we’d like to share them with the playerbase and get your thoughts & feedback. We will also share some sneak peeks of what we have been working on.
The Game Design Q&A will be held on the 1st of August at 1PM PST in the Game Design Q&A voice channel on the Potterworld Discord (this channel can be viewed & accessed only at the time of the Q&A).
Prior to the Q&A, we will be accepting questions from the playerbase via this form. This form will be open for 1 week and will close on the 28th of July at 12PM PST. However, you will be able to submit questions during the Q&A as well. Only questions pertaining to GD will be addressed at the Q&A (please refer to the list below).
This Q&A will consist of sections for each team in the Game Design department. These include:
- Arena Team: This section will cover challenges, tournaments, seasons. This team is led by Salmandingo.
- Inquisitorial Squad: This section will cover community engagement events. This team is led by xAutumnn.
- Lore Team: This section will cover all official PW lore. This team is led by MakkChi & jackieo000.
- Magiventologist Team: This section will cover gameplay events (such as Anniversary, Pride, Summer, etc.) This team is led by Miss_Strudel.
- Seer Team: This section will cover official roleplay. This team is led by Nsgaming.
- Unspeakable Team: This section will cover all world gameplay such as quests, exploration, and more. This team is led by Nsgaming.
- Systems Team: This section will cover levelling, gear, mobs, spells and more. This team is led by Droobledore, apaulled, & Abstract_Magi.
We hope to see you all there!