DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Get a tournament streamer

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @EdenLovesMommy

Unfortunately, I have arrived with some sad news! This suggestion has been declined. We have decided to stop streaming as we had very little player engagement with it and we want to focus our efforts and resources on projects that we believe will have a bigger impact on our player base. However, we might revisit this idea in the future, if so we will let players know about it!

Thank you for taking the time into creating suggestions! Nevertheless, of the outcome we hope this does not discourage you into making more in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hiya, @EdenLovesMommy

Unfortunately, I have arrived with some sad news! This suggestion has been declined. We have decided to stop streaming as we had very little player engagement with it and we want to focus our efforts and resources on projects that we believe will have a bigger impact on our player base. However, we might revisit this idea in the future, if so we will let players know about it!

Thank you for taking the time into creating suggestions! Nevertheless, of the outcome we hope this does not discourage you into making more in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!
bruh

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I think they should have created a non-staff streamer type of role - maybe make it so that the staff doing the tournament can turn a player into spectator or invisible mode so they could stream the tournament without getting in the way of the other players. Maybe use the player invisibility function that's used in WizPE?