DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Get rid of the carpet/light blocks on spleef arena

Vegas4K

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Vegas4K
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The spleef dueling arena used to be a lot of fun and chaotic, now its a lot harder to play with people when you can just sit on the carpet in the direct center. Please make the whole arena cracked stone brick
thanks owo

EDIT: Maybe get rid of the light blocks too and make it so you have permanent night vision in the arenas region (so nothing is hard to see)

Last edited:

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @RelentlessNebula!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server! I will bring this up with the staff team and I will send a response as soon as possible!

Have a fantastic day/night!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @RelentlessNebula,

Thanks again for the suggestion and apologies for the delay!

We are happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we think this is a good idea and we would like to remove the carpet from these maps. We will also be looking at ways to increase the lighting on maps where we can, but we do not want to implement permanent night vision, as that could cause problems and would take more effort.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out and I wish you a wonderful day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Vegas4K !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been completed a little while ago! We removed the carpet from those maps and added light blocks where needed.

Thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!