DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

gift items from store

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
hi can we please have a huge green "gift items" button at the basket menu on the store ??? Preferably shown as a red box on the image

I've just signed in with other people's username because I didn't know there was a "Gift This Package" method when clicking on the single items thx
1638230478725.png
1638230414449.png

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @LiviDk!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we appreciate you making this suggestion and sharing it with us! Personally, I think this would be a pretty convenient addition to the basket, as I myself tend to gift things for others from the store.
I will have it be brought up to the staff team, and from there, we will further discuss it. After that, the suggestion will be sent to the Leadership team, where they'll make a final decision. I'll return to you as soon as possible once they come to a decision!

Have a fantastic day and a happy Winter Waltz!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello again @LiviDk!

After bringing up this suggestion with the rest of the staff team, the Leadership team has decided to accept it! We think that this addition would help present the gift system for players, as we agree that some players may miss this. Additionally, we will be changing the wording of the username prompt in order to provide further information!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and I hope you continue to create more in the future! Have a nice day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @LiviDk !!

This suggestion is now complete. While we haven't implemented one big gift button at the checkout, there is a gift button in each individual item which makes gifting more obvious. We have also changed the entering username prompt.

Thank you once again for making this suggestion, we truly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: