DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Give Trophies for Tournament Wins Again

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
There isn't really much reason/want to win a Tournament anymore,
The Rewards are listed here and next to them are a reason why they aren't very valuable to players.
• 300 house points each (900 total). - Most players aren't too bothered about House Points and a lot of the time it doesn't mean too much to the House cup
• Temporary (Flying Champion) prefix. - Though cool, it's temporary
• Temporary PvP Crown hat. - Though cool, it's temporary
• 500 Potter Points - A good prize but can't buy you too much
• 5000 gold each. - Barely anything now

I feel like the Trophies were every players favourite prize from the tournament as they meant something. They could be re-added back as a Trophy model with a description or as they used to be a collectable of your choice (which I think is the better option).
As a player who won a tournament after they were disabled, I can say that I don't mind not getting one, though a bit disappointing but would be okay with them being reintroduced even though we didn't get one. There wasn't much reason to remove them and they were very very cool.

Foirie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: foirie
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Werewolf
Honestly it takes like 10 seconds to make an item, they aren't tradeable and are just cool collectables for people to get, its unfair that people can't get trophies anymore.

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
I would love to get a trophey for winning a torunament, and maybe even do a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trophey, so you can remeber winning that year

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see what they think and get back to you as soon as I can!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello! As lovely as the idea is, we're going to have to respectfully decline this suggestion. Trophies are difficult to maintain and in the past they were models pf what the winner wanted which means they had to be done manually, leaving some to not receive their prizes for several days as they were all different and only Flip could do them. The new rewards ensure everything is balanced as the winners can receive them at the end of the tournament instead of waiting for individual unique prizes.

Thank you though for your suggestion and we hope to hear from you again in the future!