DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Gold and Trade

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
There should be a way to pay players whenever you are without doing trades next to each other.

In my experience, with things like the Krum Ball payment, I always have to go find, and sometimes they have to leave or I do in order to trade by each other. I have searched the forums and couldn't see if there was anything suggesting this, so I decided to add this. A command like /pay (player) (amount) would really help, as it isn't impossible to trade gold already, just annoying at the moment. Thank you! I hope this didn't come across as rude, sorry if it did!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
There should be a way to pay players whenever you are without doing trades next to each other.

In my experience, with things like the Krum Ball payment, I always have to go find, and sometimes they have to leave or I do in order to trade by each other. I have searched the forums and couldn't see if there was anything suggesting this, so I decided to add this. A command like /pay (player) (amount) would really help, as it isn't impossible to trade gold already, just annoying at the moment. Thank you! I hope this didn't come across as rude, sorry if it did!
So, pretty sure this was already suggested BUT I usually put something random in my shop so that the person can just buy it whenever they're on and i will get the gold that way.

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So, pretty sure this was already suggested BUT I usually put something random in my shop so that the person can just buy it whenever they're on and i will get the gold that way.
I figured it probably was, but just in case since I couldn't find anything specifically saying it I wanted to suggest it. That's a good idea too.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @oakyno !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! This idea is a duplicate to a thread you can find here. The original thread is a method of giving gold that we want to do and we would likely not add another one as well. Your idea also serves the duplicate thread's purpose. The original thread is currently on hold, but when we have an update ready we will update it on the original so I suggest keeping an eye on that thread!

Regardless thank you again for creating this suggestion and we hope you will make more in the future! Have a wonderful day!