DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Graduation Hat Cosmetic

Marinette x Scoreey

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Marinette
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I suggest adding the graduation hat cosmetic to the shop
it could look real good on people

it goes good with the collectable (that you can throw a hat in the air)

Alexa Zoldyck

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: AlexShock
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Hey hey! I believe the Graduation cap hat, is a staff hat for the academics team! I could be wrong but I've only see Academic members wear it!

~Laceshocksux//Wobber_Zoldyck

Marinette x Scoreey

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Marinette
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey hey! I believe the Graduation cap hat, is a staff hat for the academics team! I could be wrong but I've only see Academic members wear it!

~Laceshocksux//Wobber_Zoldyck
ohh maybe ive never seen someone using it tho , hopefully it isnt. thanks for telling me tho!

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
The graduation hat in /hats are only for Academics team members.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @Marinette x Scoreey!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to the threads! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, we are really thankful for you bringing your voice!

While we do think the idea is cool, unfortunately we will be declining your suggestion at this time. Primarily because your idea is a duplicate! A thread from mid June of 2020 shared this same proposal that can be seen here. This suggestion was declined because the Academics staff team has a grad cap as their custom hat! Therefore they can only be accessible to those who are in the academics department.

Regardless, we are very grateful to see you bringing your voice to the threads, take good care of yourself!

Kind wishes,
Cate