DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Graduation Cap

chaileyrose

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: chail3y
Dark Follower Staff Raven Vampire Lead Game Designer Sr. Architect Lead
With the Graduation event that was launched today, I think it would be super cute if a wearable graduation cap was released on the store. I know that for the 2020 graduates it would mean a lot to have one that we could actually wear in addition to the one that we can throw. It could be a limited edition purchase that is available only for the time of the event. Since there is a grad cap that the NPC's wear, I would think it is as simple as using that hat. I really hope that this is possible because I would be one of the first people to purchase it!

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I agreed with Chailey! It would be awesome hat to have on the store!!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for this suggestion. We value all feedback and suggestions given to us, as it lets us hear what you have to say. Unfortunately, we will not be adding the graduation cap to the store, as it is the academics department's cosmetic item and is therefore only obtainable by the staff members in the academics department.