DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Greenhouse Catastrophe

WildKoekje

Magician
Minecraft IGN: WildKoekje
Honeybadger Dark Follower Werewolf
Hey,

So I came on to suggest that the greenhouses are numbered so plants and items are easier to find like the chest in greenhouse four. I believe that it would be beneficial to players if the greenhouses were numbered for these purposes.

In the first year world, the greenhouses are numbered I believe that the main world should have this change too so that it's not much of a difference from the first year world to the main one!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @WildKoekje !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted and for the time being placed on hold. We agree that this would help new players and are excited to implement this soon! Once it's implemented, we will be sure to let you know!

Thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:honeybadger:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @WildKoekje,

We have recently implemented this suggestion, where we have numbered all the greenhouses. We hope this will help players navigate the greenhouses more easily. Therefore, I will also mark your suggestion as completed.

Once again, thank you for creating this suggestion, and I wish you a wonderful day. :)