DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Grimlotts Minecarts

Alex_Riddle

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AlexRiddle50
Dark Follower Serpent
Don't get me wrong, I do love the new model of the Grimlott's minecart it looks amazing. That model can stay, but all I ask is that the option to ride a minecart along the tracks be re-added. I loved that minecart ride as I use to use it to clear my head sometimes. There was something about riding through a massive cave and just being able to take in all of the scenery. So if it is possible I would love it if the staff team could re-add the option to ride the track, but keep the teleport option as well for those who don't wish to ride tracks. Maybe the teleport on on side and the mine cart ride on the other of the entry room of the vaults.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
great idea, maybe even merge the fancy texture with the minecart if possible

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Agreed, the minecart ride shouldn't have been removed in the first place tbh, and I'd actually go as far as to say get rid of the teleport as well.

Actual cool ingame experience > instant teleport

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Agreed, the minecart ride shouldn't have been removed in the first place tbh, and I'd actually go as far as to say get rid of the teleport as well.

Actual cool ingame experience > instant teleport
riding every time when u need vaults would be annoying

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @Alex_Riddle

This suggestion has been previously accepted, as we can definitely see that this is something the players would enjoy. You can check out the other thread here with our original response and to receive updates as to when this will be implemented.

Thank you for taking your time into making this suggestion, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night!