DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[GUIDE] Forum Rank System

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Hello everyone! I was recently looking at all the different ranks that you can get on the forums by posting messages, and I'd like to create a guide that states each title on the forum, and how many messages you need to post in order to get there! This is a really awesome part of the forums, and I've been wanting to discover all of the roles for awhile.

If you see any errors, please let me know and I'll edit accordingly. I am not sure if the ranks towards the bottom are completely correct because there are very few people who actually have those ranks, and it was hard to judge the exact number to put down. Thanks, and I hope this helps my fellow forum posters!

PWMC Forum Ranks
New Magician:
0-19 messages
Magician: 20-49 messages
Notable Magician: 50-99 messages
Graduate: 100-199 messages
Animorphus: 200-349 messages
Librarian: 350-499 messages
Professor: 500-759 messages
Caretaker: 760-999 messages
Archivist: 1000-1499 messages
Dragonologist: 1500-2999 messages
Witchcraft Expert: 3000-4999 messages
Potterworld Legend: 5000+ messages

Please feel free to comment below about what you think about this forum system, and if any of my numbers are incorrect! Thanks everyone! :)

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I could be wrong, but I thought witchcraft expert was from 3k upwards?

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I could be wrong, but I thought witchcraft expert was from 3k upwards?
Yeah, I originally thought that but then I changed it to 2500 because I thought that was too big. I changed it back to 3k now :) Thanks!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
ahhh
I would love to reach it :(
It's probably either at 5k or 10k

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Isn't Transformo = Animagus?