DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Guild: Join multiple.

ColaCinema

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColaCinema
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we could join more than one guild? Imagine, you start off in a guild with your family, but then you also want to be part of, let's say, a student group focused on dueling, flying, or just hanging out with some friends.

Just so you know, you can totally be in multiple guilds, but there's a catch: only one of them can be your main. That's the one everyone sees on your in-game player profile.

:geek:

Allandrk

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Allandrk
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Poltergeist
Good suggestion, I don’t quite see the point in being able to only join one guild. I had to leave some guilds already to join another one and it’s just annoying.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @ColaCinema !!

Thank you for making this suggestion, however, this has already been mentioned in the past and unfortunately declined as we do not wish for players to be part of more than one guild at a time. Please click here for more information as to why this suggestion was initially declined.

Once again thank you, I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: