DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hairy heads

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hi everybodi, it's me, ivan. I would like to see more hairstyles in our store. We already have a few hair hats, but most of them are not that versatile/there's not many in the store. One of the most successful hats is in fact the famous blonde wig. I think this is a fun idea that people would want to buy & is copyright free & everyone likes a good haircut.
Some of the *possible* hairstyles:
-Pixie/Karen cut
-Colorful wigs (similar to blonde wig but in crazy colors like pink or green)
-Ginger hair (for all the lovely gingers of PW)
-Mohawk/something spiky like that
-Curly hair/possibly an afro

EDIT: credit to @Engelhardmarcos for this additional beard idea
Possibly include new beards as well! There's a lot of beard styles, and we could have some crazy colors (I personally doubt many pw players have a beard irl but ik many would rock a crazy beard for fun)

Last edited:

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Ivan_ ,

Unfortunately this suggestion has been declined. We don't think these hats would be the most popular as they tend to not go well with different player's skins, their aesthetics, and any already existing hair details on their skins.

We hope this does not discourage you from making suggestions in the future, we really appreciate the time and effort put into these posts!

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!