DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Halloween 2021 Competitions

Halloween Competitions.png

This spooky season, we will be hosting a skin competition and a build competition. As these are two separate competitions, players are able to enter both! Both competitions will follow the same timeline, so be sure to enter while you can.

Competition Timeline
October 17 - Submission period is opened​
October 31 - Submission period is closed and judging begins​
November 2 - Latest date for winners to be announced​

Skin Competition
This competition has two categories:
  • Halloween Costume - Will you be a vampire, ghost, or princess this year? This is your chance to show off your terrific costume!
  • Autumn/October - Whether they be Halloween-themed or made for the chilly season, show us your non-costume outfits!
In order to participate, you'll need to enter either one or both categories. However, only one original skin can be entered per category! Each category will have 1 winner and 1 runner-up.

Skin Competition Prizes
Winner: 200 HP, 600 PP​
Runner-Up: 150 HP, 400 PP​
In order to view the skin submission guidelines and to enter your submission click here.

Build Competition
This competition has two categories:
  • Spooky/Halloween - What haunted & spooky builds can you make for Halloween? Be sure to have tricks and treats!
  • Autumn/October - Create a build for the Autumn season! It can be cozy, forest-like, or anything in between!
In order to participate, you'll need to enter either one or both categories. However, only one original build can be entered per category! Each category will have 1 winner and 1 runner-up. Builds can be built on PW housings, but are not required to be.

Build Competition Prizes
Winner: 200 HP, 700 PP​
Runner-Up: 150 HP, 500 PP​
In order to view the build submission guidelines and to enter your submission click here.

Comments

Sirje_Wildmoon

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: AstralFae
Dark Follower Serpent
So.. I submit my skins but I forgot to click the tick box things in the conclusion bit to confirm they are my own etc, (they are) I got a confirmation for the submission still but now I'm worried I did a stupid thing. :I

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
So.. I submit my skins but I forgot to click the tick box things in the conclusion bit to confirm they are my own etc, (they are) I got a confirmation for the submission still but now I'm worried I did a stupid thing. :I
No worries! I can fix it up/update it on our end. :heart: