DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Halloween Daily Taskboard

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @MattyPoltergeist!

I'm sorry to say that this suggestion has been declined. We feel it is a little too late in the event now to make this change, however, we acknowledge that it was an oversight and will make sure that the task boards stand out more in future events.

Thank you for making your suggestion, we appreciate hearing your feedback. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Hi @MattyPoltergeist!

I'm sorry to say that this suggestion has been declined. We feel it is a little too late in the event now to make this change, however, we acknowledge that it was an oversight and will make sure that the task boards stand out more in future events.

Thank you for making your suggestion, we appreciate hearing your feedback. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Yeah, I didn't expect it to be changed during this event (hence why I said 'should have been'), I was just making sure it was considered for future events. Sounds POGGERS