DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Halloween emote pack

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I thought it would be cool to have a special halloween emote pack.
this are some examples I already made but if you have some yourself please suggest them in this thread!

Halloween emotes:
- player 1 wishes player 2 a spook-tacular Halloween.
- player 1 Ghostly greets player 2.
- player 1 thinks that player 2 is scary beautiful.
- player 1 carves a pumpkin for player 2.
- player 1 gives candy to player 2 for their spook-tacular ghost dance.
- player 1 sends the scariest halloweens wishes to player 2.
- player 1 and player 2 are putting on their scariest costumes.
- player 1 scares player 2 with their costume.
- player 1 hopes player 2 has a frightful and spooky Halloween.

I would like to hear your opinion and feel free to add some other halloween emotes!

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
There is already a Halloween emote pack that was obtainable in an event, but it could be cool to have a store one too during the event.
A couple of these, like the carves pumpkin and the costume one are similar to the pack that you could get from the emotes, but a Halloween based emote pack on the store during the event could be good.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello! I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeist team so we can discuss it and come with an answer as soon as possible. Thank you for your suggestion!

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I think this emote idea is really good! Although, there already is a Halloween-themed emote pack that was obtainable through the Halloween event in 2019. I think that these emotes could possibly be added to that pack, or maybe a second pack could be created (you can never have too many emotes!) Overall, I think your emote idea is really nice but I'm not sure if it could be integrated with an already-existing Halloween pack.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!
We have discussed your idea and, since there is already an existing halloween emote pack available during October and having another one would be repetitive and unnecessary, decided to decline your suggestion. Thank you for taking your time to suggest your ideas, any feedback means a lot to us!