DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

"Happy Pride Month" emote

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hihi @x_Ely_x!!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we're always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, your feedback is much appreciated!

At this time, I'll be now forwarding your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I'll get back to you here so do be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and happy pride! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hiya @x_Ely_x!

Thanks so much for being so patient in waiting for a response. I'm pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted. Also mentioned here, we really like the idea of Pride Emotes! We will be keeping this in mind for the next Pride event, either as additions to the store or as event rewards.

Take care and have a magical day!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @x_Ely_x

This suggestion was implemented with the most recent Pride event! This emote was available to earn during the event.

Thank you once again for having this suggestion and I hope that you have a wonderful day/night!