DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hat Idea

whoohoo

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: whoohoo
Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire DD Writer
Hello!

As a lot of you guys probably know I absolutely adore bears and I would love to see a bear ear hat or something bear related on the server that you can wear! It would also be cool if you could change the colors or like the bear ears to different colors of bears. For example: black, brown, white, grey, winnie the pooh yellow, etc. In my eyes it would probably be a mix of the baby yoda ears from the latest star wars event and the disneyland ears (minnie mouse, mickey mouse, etc).

I really would like if this would happen someday since I think it would be very cool and a lot of people would like it!

- Mel_Krum // whoohoo

Last edited:

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @whoohoo!

Thank you so much for this suggestion! I'm happy to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! It's a super cute idea and something many players will enjoy having in the store. We will be implementing this cosmetic through simple brown bear ears.

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion and we hope that you continue to share any ideas and feedback you have! Have a spectacular day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @whoohoo !

I'm happy to let you know that this suggestion has now been completed! The Bear Ears have been included in the Harvest Store Release. We hope you enjoy this addition!

Have a wonderful day!