DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hats changes for the in-game store

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
After looking for the 10 hats that can be earned through voting tokens at the in-game store so I could try them on, I noticed that they are, in fact, not there.​
Since prices for each store item are shown there, I think it would be a great idea to add these hats with their currency along with a small explanation on how to get them (purchasing them from the Token Shop in the Trophy Room).​
Is that possible ?​

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Wildsam !

Thank you for taking the time to suggest this idea! It would make a lot of sense to also be able to try on these hats in the in-game store. I will bring this suggestion up to the Poltergeist team and we will discuss it. Once a final decision has been made, we will let you know, so keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again and have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @Wildsam !

I am excited to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We agreed that it would be a really nice addition to be able to try out cosmetics from the Voting Token Store in the In-Game Store! Along with this, we'll be adding cosmetics from the Arena Token Shop and event cosmetics. This way, players will be able to test out all cosmetics before trying them so they can be sure of their purchase.

Thank you once again for bringing up this suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hello!

I'm happy to say that this addition is now live in the In-Game Store! At the Miscellanous building down the back there are two new NPCs. One displays cosmetics obtained in-game and the other displays spells obtained in-game. We hope you enjoy the addition and don't hesitate to suggest more!