DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Have a choice option for selling of the vendor

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think you should be able to have an option choice for have a "are sure?" especially for legendary gear recipes I accidently sold 1 while I was trying to get another 1 I wasn't tooo disappointed of accidently selling 1 cause I didn't get what I was looking for at the time but other's will be if they accidently rush like me so there should be an option to say "are you sure" or have an option for a legendary gear recipe if someone already did this and it's on hold or accepted than very good for them because players can't take it back there option once they sell the gear recipe there should definitely be an option of are you sure of a check mark or an x mark for accept or decline to sell or not to sell the gear recipe.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Tuna2, and Matty!

Thank you both for leaving your suggestion and feedback! I'll bring up the suggestion to the rest of the team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the leadership team, I'll return to you with an update.

Keep an eye out on this thread & I wish you both a wonderful day! :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Tuna2,

Apologies for the delay! We recognize that it can be tough if players accidentally sell an important item to the Vendor and therefore have decided to accept this idea. We have added the option to have the Vendor show confirmation buttons, where this can be toggled on/off by players. This is currently live. Thanks again for suggesting it! :)

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Hi @Tuna2,

Apologies for the delay! We recognize that it can be tough if players accidentally sell an important item to the Vendor and therefore have decided to accept this idea. We have added the option to have the Vendor show confirmation buttons, where this can be toggled on/off by players. This is currently live. Thanks again for suggesting it! :)
Thanks and no problem! :D