DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Have Gauntlet give Event Gear!

synonymsforsky

New Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: SynonymsForSky
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Drooble's Order Jr. Game Designer Arena Squire Engineer Intern
I know this will most likely not pass considering Event Gear is for events specifically, but I was thinking that maybe Gauntlets could have a chance of giving you event gear in the little bags that you get in the mail.

I think this is a good idea because it will not only incentivize players to play a game that barely gets played anymore to grind for pieces they can only get once a year for a pretty slim chance of getting good gear.

It will also give players a chance who missed certain events to get the gear pieces they missed out on instead of needing to wait another year.

Thanks!

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I disagree. Event gear should stay with events that's why it's called event gear. It would also take away the special aspect of the LIMITED event gear

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @synonymsforsky

Unfortunately, I have arrived with sad news. We won't be adding event gear as a drop in the Gauntlet, as the Gauntlet has its own exclusive gear. However the gear of past years will return every year for that specific event. Starting this Valentine's event, there will be two gear pouches for sale: one with only new year gear, and the other with a mix of this year's new gear and the gear of past events of that type.

Nevertheless, I hope you have a wonderful day/night!