DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Heist of Darkness quest - parkour

cille1028

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cille1028
Griffin
The parkour should be changed. It's almost impossible to jump from the first block to the second. I've spent 20 minutes trying to get through the parkour, but I cant even get to the second block or from the stairs to the third block.. If it can't be changed, then it should be possible to abandon such quests so that it doesn't fill up space in my active quests menu

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
Use the pillar as the first block and run and jump to the first then the second. This makes the first jump possible nearly every time. Then for the ladders to the 3rd block you must run a long the top of the ladders before jumping forwards/left with enough momentum to reach the block. It gets a bit easier after that jump.
Hope this helps you!!

cille1028

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cille1028
Griffin
Use the pillar as the first block and run and jump to the first then the second. This makes the first jump possible nearly every time. Then for the ladders to the 3rd block you must run a long the top of the ladders before jumping forwards/left with enough momentum to reach the block. It gets a bit easier after that jump.
Hope this helps you!!
That's the one I'm talking about. I can't get to the block from the pillar

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @cille1028!

Thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it with us! After carefully reviewing this suggestion, the Leadership team has decided to accept it! The difficulty of the parkour has been reviewed, so we have gone ahead and made these changes: the jump regarding the pillar was moved closer, the slime jump was removed, and there are a few parts in the parkour that now require certain spells. With these changes, we hope that it will help balance out the parkour and make it easier for anyone who completes it in the future. All of the changes made will soon be live, so keep an eye out once they are!

Have a wonderful day!