DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Help! Literally stuck in a 2x1 hole and afraid...

ProfessorCluck

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ProfessorCluck
Raven
Dear Potterworld Support,

I am currently stuck in a 2x1 hole in the Potterworld map. Fun, I know. The pensieve in Dumbledore's- excuse me... Droobledore's office is the 2x1 hole that I am writing to you from. You may very well be wondering, "My dear child, why have you not called for help?" Here's the thing: I have (sorta). See, the pensieve pop-up menu is glitchy and keeps reappearing rapidly/randomly. Whenever I try to type or do anything, it opens and closes quickly; therefore, I am stuck in a hole without the ability to type and am now suffering from acute epilepsy. When I occasionally can type a single letter, I attempt to spell out, "h, e, l, p," and "a, d, m, i, n," but I only get muted for spamming (understandable).

I kindly ask that a search party please find their way to me so that I can make like Dobby and become a free elf once more. It is dark down here and I very weary.

Your stranded friend,
ProfessorCluck