DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hi, I'm IzMatt and this is my Introduction.

IzMatt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: IzMatt
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW
Hello! (if this long-type of post isn't allowed please do tell me).
Hope you're doing swell! I'm somewhat new to the forums, however I've played on Potterworld for sometime now, and it's about time I show up here. I currently work a full-time job overnight shifts (ew but good money) and pursue my passions of piano and programming/game development whenever I can (which is like everyday).

I've always been a huge fan of Harry Potter, to the point me and my sister used to pretend we attended Hogwarts, fun times at 12 years old. My favorite book out of the series is definitely PoA and I'm not quite sure why.

Little background and other interesting tidbits:
My name is Matt. Some people call me Matty and should you wish to do the same, go for it. I was born in 2003 in a small town in the Midwest. I was born 2 weeks early, and because of this I quickly encountered some life-threatening issues. I had to get a trachea when I was only about a month old. I stayed hospitalized for nearly 3 months because of this issue. We found out that I had this issue when I would get excited or eat, I would literally turn grape purple and stop breathing. 16 years later I still have a scar because of improperly trained doctors. I am part of the LGBTQ+ community, being gay. (scary to say that but yolo.) My favorite color is really any type of green or blue. Mainly this or this.

What type of music do I prefer:
Well, this is a tricky question. I enjoy maybe types of music whether it's electro, pop, classical piano, etc.. I've always jumped around from genre to genre finding new pieces I enjoy and just go from there, but have mainly focused on classical music as piano is a passion of mine. I also enjoy a variety of music from movies and TV shows as well. If you're interested in what I listen to while I play on the server just send me a message on Discord and I'll send you a listening invite (Spotify). Would love some company while I play. I'm friendly! :)

As stated above, I used to turn purple whenever I would eat or get excited, but that isn't everything that is interesting about myself, I promise. I love bowling whether it's competitive or just for fun, and not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good at it too. I also enjoy performing piano pieces and am slowly learning really advanced pieces, maybe I can show something I'm learning from Harry Potter here soon. ;) Cooking has always been an interest of mine as well and a great way to break the ice with new friends.

If I think of anything original or something I need to add I'll edit this post. I'll try to keep it updated as well. Any comments would be highly appreciated. If you made it this far comment something to let me know you read it all and I'll be very impressed. Thank you again and have a lovely day!

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hi matt! Nice to meet you :) I'm Tang, and I'm a Raven graduate on the server :). Welcome to the forums!! My fav HP book is ootp, but I can't play any HP music on the piano- you must have quite a talent. Again, nice to meet you, I hope to see you around on the server some time and have a wonderful day

Harrison

Assistant to Head of Technology & Development
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Teheeo
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
Greetings Matt,

Welcome to the forums 🎉. I am a Raven graduate on the server too :) You've probably seen me around before, I like to stand in the Great Hall and spam firework spells 24/7. My favourite HP book would have to be the Deathly Hallows. Very jealous that you can play the piano, that's an awesome skill to have.
Since you've given us lots of facts, I'll drop a fun fact about myself. I am currently studying German :D

That's my brief welcome, but remember if you want to say hi, just look for the crazy Grounds Keeper standing in the Great Hall firing fireworks (indoors!). :)

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
Hi Matt,
I'm Jodelle and I really appreciate your trust in all of us players on the server <3 I think that this community is very understanding. And I hope you fall in love with server as much as I do. I hope I also learn to play the piano in future, becouse its so beautiful sounding instrument :3 I'm friendly too but I'm little introverted.
I hope we will be able to meet sometime on the server, and don't be afraid to write at any time :-3

Enjoy all potterworld magic,
Jodelle

IzMatt

New Magician
Greetings Matt,

Welcome to the forums 🎉. I am a Raven graduate on the server too :) You've probably seen me around before, I like to stand in the Great Hall and spam firework spells 24/7. My favourite HP book would have to be the Deathly Hallows. Very jealous that you can play the piano, that's an awesome skill to have.
Since you've given us lots of facts, I'll drop a fun fact about myself. I am currently studying German :D

That's my brief welcome, but remember if you want to say hi, just look for the crazy Grounds Keeper standing in the Great Hall firing fireworks (indoors!). :)
I'd love to study another language. I tried to a few years ago but got tied up with work.

IzMatt

New Magician
Hi Matt,
I'm Jodelle and I really appreciate your trust in all of us players on the server <3 I think that this community is very understanding. And I hope you fall in love with server as much as I do. I hope I also learn to play the piano in future, becouse its so beautiful sounding instrument :3 I'm friendly too but I'm little introverted.
I hope we will be able to meet sometime on the server, and don't be afraid to write at any time :-3

Enjoy all potterworld magic,
Jodelle
I fell in love with the server as soon as I joined but never really did anything on the forums. The community from what I can tell is super supportive and understanding, so I'm really excited to keep focusing on the game.

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello there! I am a little late to the party but welcome to the forums! c:

I am gospojken, and I am a Serpent graduate on the server! I joined the server back in 2017 but had a break after summer until summer 2019 due to a very tight school schedule. However, since I returned in the summer of 2019, I have been playing almost every day on the server and I really enjoy every second on the server! The community is really special, and I really appreciate everyone!

I really enjoy classical music too, but also many other styles such as heavy metal, instrumental music, and generally catchy tunes. It is also cool to hear that you are learning advanced music pieces! I also like to play the keyboard/piano whenever I have some spare time, and I can actually play about half of Für Elise at a decent pace without too many errors, so I am proud of that! It is nice to hear you are good at bowling too! I enjoy bowling too, even if I am rather terrible at it. hehe. ; ) I also enjoy cooking as you do! Personally, something I would like to work on more is being able to combine flavours better to make my vegetarian food really delicious, and yes, I am a vegetarian. c:

Some more things about me would be that I am from Sweden, and I am currently studying my second year at university. There I am studying Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering. I have had a passion for coding for a long time, so I am happy now that I can finally put more time into it! I like to exercise as well, primarily running, stretching, and martial arts, but also other physical activities. I can also speak three languages; Swedish (which is my native language), English, and German. I would also love to learn many other languages such as Korean, Japanese, and Polish! ( :

Now you know a bit about me too! Nice to meet you Matt, and I hope to see you around! C:

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hey Matt!! Its awesome to meet you and have you on the forum page.

I'm Keira, and I am a Raven and a Daily Diviner Writer on the server. I have been a member of the community since 2018, and started really getting into it again in late 2020. Fun fact, I found about Potterworld through my brother, I used his account so much I ended up playing more than he did :LOL:. I am uh not a graduate though i've been on the server for 3 years in December (don't ask...) but I am a very active member of the community!

I am quite musical myself, playing 3 instruments, taking piano and voice lessons, plus doing theatre in Minecraft and IRL! I was actually part of a minecraft acting group for almost a year, and did lots of fun shows. My favorite type of music is mostly Indie Pop, Pop Rocks, or even some Alternative Rock. Piano is by far my favorite instrument, I love writing music, and sharing it with my friends.

A few more stuff about me is that I'm still a student in school :') I'm probably one of the youngest team members actually! Although I love music, soccer is also one of my favorite hobbies. I play as a goalkeeper, or keeper if you will. I love the action of having soccer balls flung at your head! (ha.. I swear I'm not that crazy..) I also can speak kinda fluently in sign language, I used to be much better when I was younger but I still have some skills. I'm a bit weird and goofy, but I love talking to new people and making lots of friends! If you ever see me on feel free to shoot me a DM :heart:

mckenna varulv ❦

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xokenna
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hiya there Matt! I've decided to contribute to all the introductions in here...

I'm McKenna, also known as mckennq (my IGN)! Currently, I am a Raven, both IRL and on Potterworld! In terms of roles, i'm a Daily Diviner Editor and a Magiventologist. I help implement event content on the server, and look over and make edits and changes to articles for the Daily Diviner publication, which I HIGHLY recommend reading! I joined the server on October 24th, 2020, and have grown to love the server ever since.

As for music, I love bands such as Queen, The Beatles, and singers like Taylor Swift and Elton John (I know, i'm a boomer..). I used to dabble a bit in playing the piano, but sort of... forgot how to play :'). As for other instruments, i'm a big fan of the ukulele, and have performed in many a recital! IRL, I commonly do stage crew for school musicals, and perform in theatre companies on Minecraft.

As for other interests and hobbies, i enjoy puzzles and LEGO, reading, baking cupcakes and truffles, writing, and playing video games. :) I'm currently trying to learn the French language, as I am Canadian, and hope to get myself into the Education field once I am older!

If you ever see me around, feel free to shoot me a DM or say hi! :)

Last edited: