DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hide and Seek Suggestion

Shibanu

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Shibanu
Serpent Werewolf
Hi All! Hope you're healthy.

I had an idea regarding Hide & Seek. It's very easy for experienced players to memorise the set maps. I wondered if it would be better to have a basic arena, but randomly scatter the same blocks that the hiders can hide as across the arenas. This could add more challenge and would be impossible for people to learn where everything in the arenas is. I've played some games where the hiders have been incredibly practised and have won time and time again, and I feel like it needs to be easier for the hiders. I feel more randomness would benefit the game a lot.

Thank you for considering and implimenting ideas from my last post, I appreciated it a lot and as such bought store items to keep supporting the server. I wonder if this would be considered too?

Thanks, and have a good day.

Shibanu

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Shibanu!
Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion! I’ll bring it up to the staff team and discuss about it. I’ll send a response to you as soon as possible!
Have a fantastic day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @Shibanu!

Thank you for your patience, and my apologies for the wait. I've returned with a response, and after careful consideration, I would like to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted. We really liked this idea and felt that it would add more of a challenge to the Hide & Seek minigame, making it overall more enjoyable. However, we are still trying to figure out the best way to do this, whether it be through tech or build. Because of this, it is currently not a high priority for us right now, but is something we would like to do in the future. Keep an eye out once this has been completed and implemented!

Thank you again and have a nice day!