DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hide And Seek

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I have lately been playing a lot of hide and seek and there were some things that could improve in my opinion.
When the game starts and you are a hider you can see where the other hiders are going to or where they are hiding. If you are found by the seeker you can use this knowledge to find them easier. Maybe an idea that you can't see as hider where the other hiders are going to, that you can only see yourself walking.

The other thing is that if the seeker leaves the game before the game starts there will be automatically been chosen another seeker but if he is randomly chosen he won't be teleported out of the area where you can choose which block you want to be. So if there is someone else who hasn't chose which block they want to be you can instantly kill them.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see what they think and get back to you as soon as I can!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @ChimpyNut! Unfortunately, your suggestion has been denied since we believe that this challenge is a part of the game. We fully understand where you are coming from yet it adds to the fun and challenge to have to re-hide and avoid being seen. I hope to see many more suggestions from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!