DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hotbar upgrades

okethqn

Magician
Minecraft IGN: okethqn
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
I think it'd a nice idea to add an option to purchase a third hotbar from the Wands Upgrade NPC.
I think I remember this used to be a thing a few years back? but I'm not sure

VENOM

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Venom_UwU
Dark Follower Griffin
Thats sounds good but it also has his ups and Downs
1. More room for Spells , you can use more good spells at ones
2. it might be a Twist for the people who are Playing a long time ago and
have to change that ,
and always to Click three times to go the first one again might be kinda a Big mess at some Point xD

okethqn

Magician
Thats sounds good but it also has his ups and Downs
1. More room for Spells , you can use more good spells at ones
2. it might be a Twist for the people who are Playing a long time ago and
have to change that ,
and always to Click three times to go the first one again might be kinda a Big mess at some Point xD
I mean, with my suggestion it would always be an option whether a player wants to purchase the upgrade or not :D

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I could see this being implemented if there was a way to go backwards in the spell inventory, i.g. the offhand key. It would give very little advantage because inventory casting allows you to pretty much run every useful spell while you duel. I don't see this being useful in dueling anyways as the two hotbar system is the most "dueler-friendly". It would really only be useful to players who want a more passive experience as most players can't inventory cast, and the amount of spells they can put in their hotbars is limited to 16.

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
Inventory casting does give players more options, but it is balanced by the fact that you have to open your inventory in the middle of a duel, which leaves you vulnerable. It is also difficult to cast spells quickly from your inventory because you have to move your mouse precisely over the spell you want to cast, and if you try to do it quickly you can miss the spell you wanted.
I third hotbar would also not be useful to passive players because they can just switch spells out from their inventory into their hotbar, or inventory cast them at a slow pace.

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If this were to be a thing (which I personally wouldn't like) then having it as a purchasable upgrade would put those who did not purchase the upgrade at a severe disadvantage in dueling.

okethqn

Magician
If this were to be a thing (which I personally wouldn't like) then having it as a purchasable upgrade would put those who did not purchase the upgrade at a severe disadvantage in dueling.
i just meant how the current wand upgrades are, i think they’re 1G? but i’ve seen everyone’s points anyway and yeah maybe this isn’t such a great idea after all

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya! Thanks for making a suggestion!
I will now bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible with a respons :)
Have a nice day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again :)
I've brought up your idea about adding a third hotbar but unfortunately it has been declined. As stated this used to be a feature that was removed for a specific reason. It was removed because it would allow players to easily access far too many spells and this would for example imbalance dueling. Re-adding this would go against why it was removed, as that issue would still be the case nowadays.
Nevertheless, we really did appreciate your suggestion! Take care and have a great day!