DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House Mascot Application

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I was a furry for about a year (still technically am)
What if each house had a House Mascot, complete with full-animal outfits?
To contribute my idea to this and stay on topic, I think this idea is really unnecessary and I don't think pw should do it

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @TheRealYTBro180 !!

This suggestion has been declined, as it is unfortunately not something we want to do. We have moved away from having real people representing each of the houses, so we would not want to find anyone to fill a role like this.

Regardless, thank you for making your suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello @TheRealYTBro180 !!

This suggestion has been declined, as it is unfortunately not something we want to do. We have moved away from having real people representing each of the houses, so we would not want to find anyone to fill a role like this.

Regardless, thank you for making your suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:
Thank god