DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House pet prices

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
So in the store there is a Raven pet for $7.00, a Lion pet for $7.00, a Badger pet for $7.00, and a Snake pet for $6.00. I understand that the Pet Snake is smaller than the other three (Well, not smaller then the Raven), but that shouldn't really effect the price compared to the other house pets. My suggestion is that we lower the price for the Raven, Lion, and the Badger pets to $6.00 to make it fair for all houses so that it's the same price to buy the pet that represents their house.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Micah Nox !!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Our reasoning for this is because we are keeping these models at different prices due to the different modelling styles between the snake and the other pets. The snake is smaller and has a smaller animation for walking/standing still, so it is cheaper than the lion, raven, or badger. Hopefully this helps explain our pricing.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion. We always enjoy seeing everyone's ideas! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: