DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

house spawn

Lilian

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: Liyl
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
The housing command /house spawn teleports you to either the default spawn for your housing or the spawn point you see fit. This is a lovely command, however recently I've noticed that the default house spawn for every housing is set facing the void rather than the actual housing plot. This often results in players accidentally jumping off the housing island and into the void. Some might argue that you could just manually set your house spawn facing in the more convenient direction, however this should not be necessary seeing as players who are just now learning the housing commands may not be aware of how to change their spawn which could result in the frustration of them constantly, accidentally jumping into the void. So, to aVOID this mistake, I believe that the default housing spawn should be facing away from the void and towards the actual housing plot.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Lilian!
Thanks for bringing up your idea! We are always looking for ways to improve our server, so we appreciate it.
I will now bring up your idea to the other Poltergeists, so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
After discussing your idea, we have decided to accept it! It's an inconvenience and it causes confusion, like you have mentioned, so it should be changed. We aren't sure when this will be done, as we are currently focusing on other things, so there is no ETA for this.
Thanks again for mentioning your idea and have a magical day!