DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Houseelf addition

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there!
I'm rebuilding my housing right now and as I wanted to building something with lava I noticed that it isn't available in the Houseelf.
I don't think there is a big problem / reason why it shouldn't be buyable.
It doesn't break anything and the damage can be disabled.

It would be lovely if it would get added and it would open new ways of building!

~ Hektor

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey, thank you so much for making a suggestion for the server!

I will bring this up with the Poltergeist team and respond with a decision once I receive more feedback for this idea. Again, thank you for your suggestion and have a great day. :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello!

After discussing it further with the Poltergeist team, I am glad to let you know that we really liked your suggestion and will be adding lava to the Mine Depot in the future. We feel that this would be a really good item to add to the housing GUI as players would be able to use it as a decoration tool or just part of a build. Since fire spread is not an issue we feel this is something we would love to see implemented! Make sure to keep an eye out for this addition in the future!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this suggestion. We really love to hear all the suggestions players have for the server. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya @HektorTM, and everyone else who interacted with this thread!

I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been completed, and you can now purchase lava buckets in the tools section of the mine depot. We hope you enjoy this addition and are able to do some cool things with it!