DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing decor

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Make it possible to buy a swippet for decor in housing.
I literally do not care if it is a billion gold I just want to be able to place a swippet in my house. I do not think this is a thing, but please <3.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
They had a snidget collectable called Frederick's Snidget that was a reward during the Halloween 2019 event.
If they did offer a snidget it would likely be sold through the quabbleball shop in diagon alley and have a similar function as the quabbleball or the airplane items.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @oakyno !

Thank you for making this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with ideas on how to improve the server. I will now be bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeists so we can discuss it more. Once we recieve a decision I will come back to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Heya @oakyno !

Thank you for making this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with ideas on how to improve the server. I will now be bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeists so we can discuss it more. Once we recieve a decision I will come back to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!
Thank you for taking this into consideration! Love you guys! Even if you don't accept this I appreciate the time in looking into it! <3 :D

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings @oakyno !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, because we would like to keep some of the models unique. We feel that by making many of the models, that we use on the server, easily accessible through the Mine Depot, it will undermine their rarity as a collectable for example. We hope you understand our decision.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a fantastic day!