DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing Furniture Guide?

bisous

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: bisous
Dark Follower Serpent Werewolf
I think myself and others would benefit from a visual guide on what item frame furniture looks like, be it in game or on the forums. The current mine depot GUI doesn't have pictures for those items, obviously, so it would be helpful to know what you're buying so you don't waste your gold. Thank you!

corainth

Magician
Minecraft IGN: mothie_
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
definitely! there's a few different versions of the sofas and chairs for example and it would be nice to know how they look before buying them. I know we ran into a couple problems like this while building our housing

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @LeeAvery! Thank you so much for bringing forward your suggestion! We truly value players ideas and suggestions on how to improve the server. I will be sure to bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it further. I will get back to you with our decision once it has been reached. Have a wonderful day!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

Your idea was brought up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that this idea isn’t really worth it as we already have a selection of models at the mine depot.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Your idea was brought up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that this idea isn’t really worth it as we already have a selection of models at the mine depot.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!
i might just not understand what u said correctly, but the suggestion was to have a place to see what the model looks like in the item frame, not to add more models

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
i might just not understand what u said correctly, but the suggestion was to have a place to see what the model looks like in the item frame, not to add more models
There’s already selections of models placed at the mine depot which can be viewed. Such as a sofa, etc.