DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing materials exchange

Tammy.Cresswell

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TinyTammy
Dark Follower Serpent
The block selection for housing is very limited compared to normal MC, because of this with building there's a lot of experimenting with different block textures and looks, and that costs a lot of gold especially if you don't like what you built. So I think a block exchange option would be really beneficial, where we can exchange the blocks we don't use back for gold

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Kt.Dox, I see this is your first thread on the forums, welcome! We appreciate you bringing your suggestion to us, this allows us to bring more magic to Potterworld!

The suggestion that you are bringing up has already been brought up earlier and has been accepted! We want to provide an option for players to test how certain items look, where this option can help that. We currently, however, do not have the technology that is required.

I recommend reviewing this thread for more information. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out. We hope to see more suggestions from you if you have them!

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart: