DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing message

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
Once you enter a player's housing I think it would be useful to have an automated message sent in your chat as reminders such as "You can do /house for a list of housing commands" (only on your own housing though), as well as "You can do /worlds to leave this housing and join a world." Specifically for newer players, this could be helpful as newer players might not be aware of the housing commands and/or a way to leave housing without using a warp key bag and losing their location.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
True! I agree that this would be helpful, especially for newer players :)

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
"You can do /worlds to leave this housing and join a world."
I think this would be very helpful. At first, I didn't realise I would have to /worlds out, so I was very confused. This would most certainly be helpful to new players, as well as just in general if you somehow forget (me) :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Linds!
Thanks for your suggestion!
I will now bring up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and reach a decision soon.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Linds,
We are happy to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted, if in a slightly different way. We really think your idea of giving more information on housing would be useful, especially for newer players and it would be a great addition to housing. However we will likely include the information in an introductory quest instead of sending a message.
Thanks again for making this fabulous suggestion. We really appreciate any suggestions and feedback the community brings up to us!
Best Regards,
Aurora