DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing Plot Size

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
It would be cool to have a housing plot with multiple areas. Maybe even a purchase for each add on? It would be better for multiple residents and help people like me with trust issues. The image below shows somewhat what I mean. Each plot of land is owned by a separate resident which prevents other residents from stealing. Unless they change their settings to let them take their stuff. It would be in the same area and not be in a separate world. I don't know if this makes sense or not but I really like the idea.

1662100005827.png

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Academics Lead Arena Grandmaster SPEW Lead Linked
Hello @babygreennoodle

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline this suggestion. Although we do like a lot of the ideas that relate to expanding housing or the different types of housings like this one, sadly we are unable to implement them and will not be able to do so for the foreseeable future due to the way housing is currently set up. Additionally, it would take a lot of reworking to change housing to accommodate a change like this.

However, we do want to eventually add the ability for house owners to toggle chest access as mentioned here but we are unsure when we will be able to implement this.

Thank you for taking your time to make this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!