DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing Plot Size

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
Hello!

So I was thinking a lot about the housing plot size. I was wondering if there was a way to make a bigger plot size. Right now the biggest plot size is 59x59. Some builders/players would like to build big. I have no clue if this would work it's just a suggestion feel free to tell me if it will happen or not. :D

- Alexander Zoldyck :raven:

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Or what if we had our own versions of the nether? Some cool space we can build in our houses that opens into a huge other space which would be outside of the map via teleport through the portal/door or whatever. So not building out, but in! Because we're wizards!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello! Thank you for your valuable idea, we really appreciate it!!

We'll now be discussing this and get back to you with a conclusion:)

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
Hello! Thank you for your valuable idea, we really appreciate it!!

We'll now be discussing this and get back to you with a conclusion:)
Thank you!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello, @Alexander Zoldyck! After discussing, we'll be declining this suggestion.

The current sceneries were all built to fit the current size - we can't expand them without filling them in with more blocks where the plot would be expanded. Sceneries are also purchasable on the store, so we can't really change them now since players have bought them as they are now.