DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing Scenery suggestions

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I mentioned some of these the other day and I know a builder or two said they would write them down, It was an Idea for a few more Housing Sceneries.

• Vertik Alley Scenery
  • Mundane Lane Scenery
  • Grimmauld Lane Scenery
  • Hogsend Train Station Scenery (Where the entrance is the Station)

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that the suggestions you provided are unfortunately not the sceneries we’re looking for, and we would prefer to release more magical looking scenes along with generic ones that would match with any build(s). Also, some of the sceneries mentioned are already similar to existing sceneries.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I would be inclined to disagree -

A) That Vertik Alley isn't a "Magical looking scene"
B) That all of the current sceneries "match with any build"
C) That any Scenery mentioned (with exception of the Hogsend suggestion) looks anything like any other scenery

You have made a Griffin Hollow Scenery which would be similar the the Mundane Lane or Grimmauld suggestions - except its for wizards who would want to live in a City like London.... like a lot of the HP Characters actually do.

The "Magical Scenes" made - are ones that have three massive statues of the Three Brothers and Mountains in the background - I'm suggesting these because i'm telling you... People want normal Sceneries too.

It is your mistake to make.