DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing Suggestions

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
Hello Poltergeists and Viewers! In this suggestion forum I will be suggesting some possible housing changes that could happen. If you disagree with any of these suggestions feel free to sound off below.

House Fly
House fly right now is very useful for a lot of builders on their housing plots. So my idea for the house fly mechanic could be where if a player is a resident on their friends housing and they bought the fly mechanic they would also be able to fly on their friends housing. This is useful because if players and friends are working on a group project it wouldn't be fair for a player to be able to use the fly mechanic and the other player using their brooms. So that's my suggestion for /house fly.

Disabled Spells
So right now Divindo, Incendo, Protello & other protection charms, Glacios, AOE spells, Reductamus, and some other spells are currently disabled at housing. I agree that they should be disabled but by the housing owners choice. A lot of those spells are combat and protection. Some housings may host dueling competitions or other combat inspired minigames. These spells should be disabled by the owner of the housing's choice. Since there are a lot of spells disabled there could possibly be a GUI that has the spells in there and you can toggle if you want the spells on or off. So that's my input on disabled spells and how to make it better.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope you guys like it! :heart:

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I agree with the point that it would be nice if they added that residents could use fly as well when it’s purchased. About the second point I have my doubts because with divindo you can move the blue blocks and ruin a housing with that. About the other spells I agree because a lot of people like to host classes or dueling tournaments in their housing and they would like to use some defense spells.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I agree with the point that it would be nice if they added that residents could use fly as well when it’s purchased. About the second point I have my doubts because with divindo you can move the blue blocks and ruin a housing with that. About the other spells I agree because a lot of people like to host classes or dueling tournaments in their housing and they would like to use some defense spells.
The magic plugin that I use to know and worked the blocks that were damaged by spells would be replaced but maybe it's disabled because of paintings and torches.

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I like both of your ideas, but on the second one I do think they would need to make it so buildings and structures didn't take damage or could have damage toggled off for them so that those structures weren't also destroyed in these duels.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello Allan!
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld. We really appreciate it!
As your first suggestion is already mentioned here I will only be bringing up your 2nd suggestion to the other Poltergeists. We will discuss your idea and get back to you with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hey again @Allan Crystalbone,
Apologies for the delay with this reply to this thread!
Unfortunately, we will not be implementing this suggestion because these spells alter blocks around them which can be used to grief at housings. While the owner could technically enable and disable them "at their own risk" we think that this would cause far more trouble than it is worth. These spells can also be used to exploit glitches at housings which is against the rules and would be something we would have to moderate or control. Similarly to a suggestion made here we do not think that these settings would realistically be used that often. When comparing this to the effort it would take to set up, we have therefore decided that the risks are too great and that it isn't worth it.
We hope this does not disappoint you and that it does not discourage you from sharing any other ideas of yours on these forums in the future!
Have a wonderful day! <3