DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing Theme Preview

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Hi, so I noticed that you can buy housing themes from Ernies estate or from the voting shop, and there is no real way to see what they look like unless you buy them or if someone else has the theme. I think it would be nice if there was sub selection when you hover over the housing theme that shows like "Shift right click for preview" and it just teleports you to the theme for around 10 seconds or so. If you are confused I will leave some pictures of what I mean.
housingg.JPG

So this is what it looks like before you buy, and I think it would be nice if it said below where it says "Click to purchase this item"
yis.JPG

Then this would be like the preview, ofcourse without the chests and you cant move you can just look around then you will be teleported away. I think this will be good because spending 1000 voting tokens is quite a lot and I think you should be able to see what you're buying!

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW

The scenery viewer already exists and has existed for quite some time, but just seems to be offline for the moment. I've included a link to an image with coordinates, it's in Ernie's Estates in Diagonal Lane. I'm guessing that this feature will return in the foreseaable future.

So yeah, I would agree with this suggestion if it wasn't for the fact that this is already a feature in-game that's just temporarily been turned off.

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent

The scenery viewer already exists and has existed for quite some time, but just seems to be offline for the moment. I've included a link to an image with coordinates, it's in Ernie's Estates in Diagonal Lane. I'm guessing that this feature will return in the foreseaable future.

So yeah, I would agree with this suggestion if it wasn't for the fact that this is already a feature in-game that's just temporarily been turned off.
Oh ok, I see thanks!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello, Detroit!

Thank you for the suggestion! However, this is actually something that does exist on our server already, like nathan1e said. We are currently having some issues with this feature, but I do encourage you to create a bug report on it here on our forums - which I will link below - in the event that you've found something with it that we're not yet aware of!

https://potterworldmc.com/forums/bug-reports.76/post-thread

Again, thank you for taking your time to write out this suggestion and we look forward to hearing more suggestion from you in the future!

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hey, @NotDetroit!

Fortunately, we have changed our decision on this suggestion! This suggestion is now complete. We've released a scenery viewer in the In-Game Store. All voting sceneries (including our new ones) are included in this!

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have a magical day!