DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing theme Suggestion: Japan

ACrazyMan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ACrazyMan
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I would like to see a Japanese housing scene on the store.

Cherry blossom trees, Maybe Demon gates (the red shrine gates you can often see in Japan) Temples and shrines on the edges. Floating lanterns on a small lake or river would look nice. (Or if there is a room a small mount Fuji. Things of this sort, Or you could think of other beautiful cultural and historic Japanese themes. I feel like ancient Japan would look best in this type of scene.

I feel this might be a good choice for sale since I believe there are a decent bit of people like myself who love Japanese culture and would love to express it in the housing.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @ACrazyMan !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! After some consideration, we enjoy this idea and its relation with our wizarding school Mahounoshiro. We will be working on this in the coming month and hope to have it released on the store soon! Once it is released, we will be sure to let you know.

Thank you again, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi there @ACrazyMan !

I am happy to announce that your suggestion has been implemented! With the recent Spring event at Mahounoshiro, we have created and released a cherry blossom themed housing scenery to the store! I hope you enjoy the scenery!

Thank you once again for your suggestion and I hope you have an awesome day!