DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

/Housing

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Currently, you can only access housings from towns. I think it would be much better (as well as just make my life SOOO much easier) if you could access housings from anywhere! I sometimes farm mobs and want to go to my housing (or maybe someone elses) to drop stuff off. I can't do this without flying somewhere. It's not a super long journey (usually), but it's still just annoying for me.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Nyn,
Thank you for the suggestion!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will inform you once a decision has been made.
Have a magical day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
After discussing your suggestion, we have unfortunately decided to decline it. Having /housing only available in towns prevents players from having unlimited storage space (chests at their housing), which is something we want to avoid as it would be overpowered. With Revelius, we tried to reduce storage space and make it less easily available for players, by for example also increasing prices of chests. Making /housing available anywhere, would destroy this aspect and it would make storage space at housing too convenient for players.
Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to present your suggestion to us and we hope you will use these forums more in the future!
Enjoy the rest of your day!